Warwick's & University of San Diego's College of Arts and Sciences present
discussing and signing
Black Leopard, Red Wolf
Thursday, February 21st at 7:00 PM at:
University of San Diego's
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Theatre
5998 Alcala Park,
San Diego, CA 92110
This is a ticketed event.
- $32.33 - One general admission - Includes one pre-signed copy of Black Leopard, Red Wolf
- $42.33 - Two general admissions - Includes one pre-signed copy of Black Leopard, Red Wolf
- General Admission Check-In at 6:15PM.
- Please print out your tickets.
- Seating is first-come, first served.
- You will receive a copy of Marlon's book when you check in.
- There will be cards available in the lobby for you to use to ask Marlon a question.
- Please enter campus from the west entrance and park in the west lot. Shuttles will be available from the parking structure to the theater.
- The event will begin on time, so please allow plenty of time to get from the parking structure to the theater.
- Please call the Warwick's Book Department at 858-454-0347 for more information.
Marlon James is the author of the New York Times bestseller A Brief History of Seven Killings, The Book of Night Women, and John Crow's Devil. A Brief History of Seven Killings won the Man Booker Prize, the American Book Award, and the Anisfield-Wolf Award for Fiction, and was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award. The Book of Night Women won the Minnesota Book Award and was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award, as well as the NAACP Image Award. A professor at Macalester College in St. Paul, James divides h