Tots & Tails provides an opportunity for parents and their little ones ages 3-5 to spend time together learning about the many animals we have at the shelter.
Each session will focus on a different animal and include a story, craft and visit from the animal. This is a great way to introduce your child to new animals while teaching them to show respect and kindness. Afterwards, feel free to visit the adoption gallery and look at our adoptable animals!
At our San Diego Campus
5500 Gaines St
San Diego, CA 92110
$5 per child
How to sign up:
Reservations are required. Register below!
- All sessions are from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Topic is subject to change.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Parents should plan to stay and participate in the program with their child.
- This class is for humans only - please leave your great pets at home!
For more information email [email protected]. Reservations are required to attend this limited-space class, register on-line or call (619) 299-7012 x 2256.